How do your conferences satisfy all state mandated requirements?
- ANCC courses are accepted by all states that require continuing education to maintain nurse licensing. All of our conferences are approved by the Wisconsin Nursing Association (WNA), an accredited approver of the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC).
As a nurse licensed in Hawaii, am I required to complete all 30 hours of education prior to June 30, 2021?
- Our understanding of the new requirements is that all 30 contact hours must be completed before June 30, 2021. This mandated requirement started June 2017 to provide a 2 year period to meet the requirements. Going forward, an additional 30 contact hours will be required in each subsequent 2 year period (e.g. the next period will be July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023, and so on).
- Each of our conferences satisfy 8 contact hours, so if you attend 4 of our conferences before June 2021 you will have met all requirements to maintain your license. Remember space is limited, so register soon!
- For reference, see the requirements from Hawaii’s Board of Nursing.
How do I register for a conference?
- See detailed instructions here: How to Register for a Course
Can I register on behalf of others?
- We recommend each attendee register individually under their own account to ensure the accuracy of attendee records and requirements. If you choose to register on behalf of a friend or coworker, you can only register for one conference for one person at a time. During registration you will be asked to provide your friend/co-workers name and type exactly how your friend/co-workers name will appear on the certificate of completion.
I registered for the conference but I haven’t received confirmation of payment. What do I do?
- Please check your email spam or junk folder and remember to add Event@HawaiiNursesContinuingEducation.com to your email contact list to prevent future emails from going to your spam folder. If you have not received an order confirmation or event ticket email within 24 hours of registering and you have checked your email spam folder please contact us.
Can I pay with a debit or credit card instead of PayPal?
- Absolutely! At registration you will be redirected to PayPal, for live webinar conferences hosted by Zoom you are required to sign-in to PayPal. If the conference is in-person and registration is completed on our website utilize the “PayPal Guest Checkout” option.
How do I get reimbursed by my employer for a conference?
- Many employers may reimburse you for the conference cost (including parking) because our conferences are approved by the Wisconsin Nursing Association (WNA), an accredited approver of the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) and satisfy state mandated requirements to maintain your professional nursing license. Please check with your employer regarding their policy and what supporting documentation is required.
- We will make the following documents available to you as support for reimbursement:
- Available before the conference is held:
- Conference flyer (linked in each course page)
- Conference agenda (linked in each course page)
- Completed registration (sent via email after registration is complete)
- Available after the conference is held:
- Certificate of completion
- Available before the conference is held:
Do I have to print my ticket to bring to the conference?
- The easiest and most environmentally friendly option is to have the email with your ticket ready at check-in so we can scan the QR code at the bottom. No printed tickets are required.
Will detailed agendas be provided?
- Agendas for the conference will be provided at the conference. If you need an agenda prior for employment reimbursement visit the event details for a printable agenda. If you do not see a conference agenda listed then please contact us.
When will I receive my certificate of completion?
- At the end of the conference, you will be required to take a test on the material covered. This test will be sent to the email used during registration. Once you complete and return the test. We will review your answers and you will then be emailed your certificate of completion.
Do you provide student discounts?
- For students still in school that require no continuing education certificate then we offer a 50% discount. Please contact us for a coupon code. Any student requiring a continuing education certificate of completion do not receive a discount.
I lost or forgot my account password and/or my account email is not working?
- To reset your password go to the my account login page and click the “Lost your password?” link. Enter the email you used to create the account. An email will be sent to the email provided with a password reset link. Click the reset link and follow the instructions. Passwords must be strong 8 to 14 characters, upper and lower case, number, and special character. If you do not see the email in your inbox to reset the password, please check your spam or junk folder and be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to prevent further emails going to spam.
- If the email you entered to reset your password is not recognized, please register again with the email you prefer to use going forward at the my account login page or contact us to fix your email in our system.